Ingredients (for 4)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 4 slices top round of veal for scallopini, cut in half crosswise
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup KALOGRIOS pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a large plastic food bag. Add veal, 1 piece at a time, and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add veal and cook 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden (center should be opaque). Remove to a plate.
- Add wine to skillet; simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in butter until melted, then the tomatoes, olives and parsley. Spoon over cutlets.