- 135g large KALOGIROS olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 (225g) package cream cheese, softened
- 245g ricotta cheese
- 70g chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 sliced wholemeal baguette
- Pita crisps, store-bought
- 1 celery heart, cut into sticks
- Preheat oven 210C/Gas 7.
- Place olives in food processor and grate in garlic, add cream cheese and ricotta cheese. Pulse the cheese and olives into a fairly smooth spread. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with hazelnuts. Toast the bread on a baking sheet 5 to 10 mins to lightly crisp. Surround the spread with bread, pita crisps and celery.